Rotolo Foam – pre-cut sheets, conveniently packaged in roll form, are ideal for fine sanding on round edges, contours and curves, providing an excellent finish on primers and topcoats.
The secret of Rotolo Foam – lies in the combination of Norton Pro A275 sanding paper and the special foam substrate.
With Norton Rotolo Foam – a superior finish is achieved by hand sanding using fine grains!
Norton Rotolo Foam has now been improved with a new PERFECT pre-cut technology that guarantees a straight edge when a piece is torn.
The new pre-cut facilitates one-handed tearing and prevents uneven scratches caused by
due to the uneven edge.
Benefits & Features:
- Ideal for fine sanding on round edges, contours and curves
- Provides an excellent finish on primers and top coats
- Abrasive A275 on foam substrate
- Ideal for hand rubbing the primer without leaving finger marks
- Fast cutting and long life without charging
- Ideal for water soluble
- Water resistant
- Liquid can be used
- Uniform finish
- Minimize hard-to-cover sand scratches that prove challenging for waterborne paints.
- Includes 200 perforated hand pads per roll in a box
PRP A275 ROTOLO FOAM 115mm x 25m
– All Prices Include 19% VAT
– Όλες οι τιμές περιλαμβάνουν ΦΠΑ 19%