Anti-alkaline reinforcement mesh
Anti-alkaline reinforcement mesh Hydroguard Net 75gr/m 2 for waterproofing in waterproofing layers.
Packaging: roll 50m 2 (1×50), 75gr/m 2
- High tensile strength
- Resistance to alkalis
- Suitable for local reinforcement of surfaces that develop high cracking stresses
- Strong resistance to elastic deformation
- Slip and shift resistance
- Fully compatible with Strong Bond base coat material
- It is harmonized with the European directive ΕTAG 004BEFORE USETo ensure proper adhesion to the substrate, the surface must be dry, clean and free of dust, oils, salt, rust, loose paint and residue, bubbles, etc. The maximum moisture content must not exceed 15%.
Remove all moss, fungi and algae by mechanical scraping and wash with soapy water and allow the substrate to dry.
- The application substrate must be flat, free of loose and foreign bodies such as mud, plaster, paint, oil, etc. and without large cracks. The substrate must also be stable and free from shrinkage and deformation stresses and free from vibration.
- The anti-alkaline reinforcement mesh is immersed to 1/3 of the thickness of the STRONG BOND or TOTAL BOND base layer material, which is then flattened and smoothed with a metal trowel. The mesh is applied from top to bottom by overlapping the leaves over a length of 10cm. The grid is additionally placed in a diagonal arrangement with a minimum dimension of 20x20cm at the stress concentration points (window and door corners).
- Stir the product well before application and at regular intervals during application.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10°C and above 35°C and at relative humidity above 80%.
- Do not apply in case of imminent rain or in direct sunlight and wind.
- For the complete curing of the material a minimum of 14 days is required depending on the sealing system.
HYDROGUARD NET ANTI-ALKAL REINFORCEMENT Mesh 75gr (50m²)
– All Prices Include 19% VAT
– Όλες οι τιμές περιλαμβάνουν ΦΠΑ 19%