A timeless tool made in Japan, ideal for viscous paints, such as those of wooden frames.
- The AZ3 HTE P.A.S. The AirGunsa series, manufactured by the Japanese Anest Iwata, is a reliable paint system characterized by high efficiency and excellent spray quality with wide and uniform fans even on the thickest materials.
- It is the ideal tool for applying many paint materials, either water or solvent and from a simple primer to other viscous paints such as polyester, otherwise a high pressure pump would need to be used.This is due to the new container of the AirGunsa series that applies the Pressure Assisted System (P.A.S.).
- The nozzles of the pistol, the needles as well as all the points through which the material passes, are stainless steel.
- The pistol head weighs 20-50g less than previous models and the new airflow valve offers greater precision in spray control.
- The trigger has a very soft movement, so that the operator’s hand does not get tired during work
- The redesigned cap as well as the smooth body of the pistol make cleaning the pistol particularly easy.
- The spray gun refill container has a capacity of 600 ml. and its lid is metal for even greater resistance to heavy industrial use.
- The available NOZZLES that can be used are: 1.3 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.0 / 2.5 (Nose / Needle mm).
ANEST IWATA AIR GUNSA AZ3
– All Prices Include 19% VAT
– Όλες οι τιμές περιλαμβάνουν ΦΠΑ 19%