The new Vitex with TEFLON™ is the only next generation Plastic Paint Matte with TEFLON™ technology for superior durability, superior protection against stain impregnation, easy residue-free cleaning and creating an anti-static surface against powders/fumes.
Top-strength plastic paint with matte finish for indoor use designed with Teflon™ surface protection technology. Teflon™ technology provides great durability and high resistance to absorbing common household stains, making them easier to remove even after a long period of time.
Teflon™ technology also creates an anti-static protective surface that prevents the deposition of dust, soot and other contaminants. Vitex plastic paint with Teflon™ can be used on surfaces of any material after proper preparation. It is easy to apply, offering great coverage, high whiteness, unbeatable performance and excellent resistance to frequent washing (Class 1, EN 13300 / ISO 11998).
It is practically odourless during application because it does not contain ammonia. Recoatable with any Vitex plastic/acrylic paint. Teflon™ branded paints have been tested and accredited by Chemours for their resistance to impregnation of common household stains and their performance in terms of ease of cleaning.
Teflon™ is a trademark of THE CHEMOURS COMPANY FC, LLC used under license by VITEX -Yannidis Bros S.A.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and smooth, free of dust, oil or any loose material.
- On already painted problem-free and loose areas no special preparation is required and Vitex with Teflon™ is applied directly.
- Acrylic Putty or Visto is used for dulling the holes and spackling any cracks.
- Old water-painted surfaces (with lime or glue) are primed with Acrylan Unco Eco or Durovit.
- New surfaces made of plaster, concrete, bricks, plasterboard, etc., as well as sputtered surfaces are primed with Primer 100% Acrylic or Acrylan Unco Eco.
- Surfaces stained by nicotine, tobacco, markers, coffee and other types of stains are primed with Blanco Eco or Vitosin.
- For maximum coverage in dark and intense (such as blue, red and yellow) final shades on the surfaces to be painted, it is recommended to first apply PreColor Primer colored through the Vitex Coloring system according to the final shade.
- Dilute 8-10% with water and stir well before use.
- Apply the first coat with a roller, brush or airless gun.
- Reapply after 3-4 hours.
- Application at 5-35°C and <80% RH.
- The product must be coloured exclusively with the Vitex Coloring system on the recommended colouring base.
- Tools are cleaned immediately after use with water and if necessary with soap or detergent.
- Surfaces painted with Vitex with Teflon™ are washed using a soft sponge with water and in case of persistent stains with a mild, colourless detergent, after at least three weeks after painting.
- Minimise paint waste by calculating the amount of paint you will need.
- Recover leftover paint for reuse. After applying the paint, seal the container tightly and store it for future use.
- Do not empty the washing liquids into the water table. Ask your local authority for advice on their disposal and collection.
VITEX TEFLON – WHITE
– All Prices Include 19% VAT
– Όλες οι τιμές περιλαμβάνουν ΦΠΑ 19%